Saturday, March 10, 2012

My picks from Fall 2012

I'm going to openly say that I'm tired of scrolling between tons and tons of images of the past fashion
weeks! It's not to say I didn't like them: to the contrary, I was really attracted to a lot of what I came across. It's just there was so much I liked, I knew it would be hard to narrow down what I wanted to post as inspiration.

As I wrote in my pre-fall post, I'm very predictable in terms of things I like... but oh well. Here are some things I saw in Fall 2012 that I would love to own, or at least, love to accessorize from!

Oscar de La Renta Fall 2012

Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2012

Nina Ricci Fall 2012





Carven Fall 2012

Marios Schwab Fall 2012

Temperley London

Chanel Fall 2012 (ah, the shoes!)

Valentino Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Fall 2012

Honorable mentions are below. I just liked the look, but it's not necessarily something I would attribute to my usual style...? Ya.

Temperley London Fall 2012
Ermanno Scervino Fall 2012

Giorgio Armani Fall 2012

Alexander McQueen Fall 2012
How amazing is that final McQueen dress?? Talk about decadent! If I ever wore something like that to an event, I would think I would feel amazing to the point of being ridiculous! I think each feather would make me more and more mad-- in a good way, of course. I know I'd be grinning ear to ear and being the life of the party would just be a fun side effect of the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment