Friday, June 21, 2013

Updates.



I wish I had some tastefully artful things to say right now, but my creativity has been a little bit on the fritz this past month due to stress. Things are getting better, though, and I've been really forcing myself to play around with color again. 

Fabrics were bought this past week which I'm super excited about... and there are plenty of deadlines to be met. I've gotten some questions about commissions and am excited to really dive head first into that. I've also been inspired a lot by some of Miss Pandora's recent modeling posts which have really gotten my drawing hand back to practicing- I've missed it all very much. 

Looking forward to a trip out of town, too! I can't wait to post about it-- it's going to be an amazing adventure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment