Monday, May 6, 2013

All Ends with Beginnings.

The semester is almost done and I'm happy about that. Not that I disliked my classes, it's just that after my life imploded over these past few months, I'll be glad for the change of pace.



I visited my family a couple weeks ago and that really helped put me back on track. Being in the Los Angeles and San Diego sun, surrounded by loving friends and loving family, was absolutely amazing. They reminded me that I have to get back in tune with myself and with my needs- I have to strive for a positive future for myself, not anyone else. 

So with that said, I'm happy to be back to blogging, I've missed it so much. Interesting fashion and sewing and art are really what I love-- so it's going to be great being back to talking about it all. 

Please stay tuned, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment