Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Boyfriend's Sardines.




I'm very excited! The Boy and I finally developed our first roll of La Sardina pictures and for a plastic lens and a toy camera, the pictures turned out wonderfully.














The only thing that really got to me is that by taking the film to Walgreens to get it processed, they printed the images onto paper... they didn't develop them the way they did back-in-the-day. What was I expecting, you ask? Photos printed on photo paper! The right way! Not the same way when you plug in an SD card into one of those instant printing machines. The paper was cheap and there were pixels! I still haven't gotten my test roll developed and I'm debating whether or not to go this same route... but I probably will. It's a test roll. Anything after it will probably be taken into a photography store.

At least now we know for future reference.

I also want to give a huge shout out to Meagan (wïntërfjörd on Flickr) for helping me with my camera and film choices. I wasn't expecting much, but she definitely reassured me. (Thanks!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment