Monday, January 30, 2012

My pale-ass legs are excited to see some sunshine!

Without a doubt, I have to remind myself repeatedly that my trip to San Antonio next month isn't a trip for me! My little brother is graduating from one of the military branches in the city and I have to be there to support. But still, the city of San Antonio is really starting to intrigue me as I look at all the pictures I've recently come across... and I'm excited!

I can't easily hide that I'm definitely not in line with the regional politics-- nor am I necessarily culturally drawn to the state. I haven't been there since I was maybe six years old but I'm looking forward to a change of pace for a couple days.

Riverwalk // Cobaltski @ Flickr


Mission // asergeev.com
The Market Square // nationalgeographic.com

Natural Bridge Caverns

I can only hope I get to see something out of the ordinary while I'm down there! And the food... well, I'm not normally into Tex-Mex but I'm willing to give it a try while I'm there. Plus I can't deny I'll be loving the warm weather when I visit-- I'm pulling out some dresses and heels to rock the mini-vacation! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment