Saturday, February 11, 2012

That was a Roadhouse Roadie margarita. Delish!

Texas was definitely a change of pace for me! It was a lot more vast than I had expected; having that much space is always a little bizarre for me. I'm so used to living in suburbia or densely populated areas so empty space amazes me.







I think next time I head out to Texas, I'll be a little more prepared for the experience. For some reason, I left San Antonio feeling like more could have been done with my time there and I didn't really get to see what the city had to offer. I will say, though, that it was great spending some time with my brother and see him so grown up. It's astounding what two months did to his personality and just generally how he carries himself. I'm really proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment