Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If only I wasn't so busy and didn't have the carpal tunnel!

Here it is the middle of February and I really feel like I've missed out on the tradition of knitting in the winter. It's been about a year since I've taught myself using YouTube videos that I would repeat over and over again until I got the technique down. As for any new techniques? The last thing I learned was lace. Cables? Don't even get me started! I have yet to dive into those things!

Still, not knitting due to being busy again hasn't stopped me from looking through every once in a while at Ravelry and seeing the amazing patterns that get posted. I think I'll try and squeeze in a scarf and maybe some socks in for when it starts raining cats and dogs here in The City... Due to trial and error, I know I need long socks for my new rain boots!






No comments:

Post a Comment