Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Petticoats, Vintage, and Beautiful Women.



What a ridiculous last couple months! Right now I'm all about appreciating the small things in life that are going amazingly well, completely disregarding what has been a burden to me achieving greatness! An epic sentence, I know, but things have been pretty amazing lately. 

I always look forward to the beginning of the week. They give you a chance to "reset" and a chance to start over on a new foot. Most of the time I actually look forward to them; they are an opportunity to take stock of your environment, your to-dos, and reaffirm your purpose in the world. Unless you have to be up at 6a... that's a whole different thing. 

Sitting at 12p, typing away on my long neglected blog, sipping a cup of coffee with some sweetened condensed milk-- I'm amazingly happy right now and have been on this trajectory for a little while.






Within the span of a week I got to see one of my fashion idols perform her beautiful burlesque show, got to enjoy the opera for the first time in my life, and got to dance down Market Street during one of the most momentous parades in SF history. I'm so incredibly blessed by the universe right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment